Many of you are in the same situation as me, with the Apple TV + free period about to expire. In this sense, we have enjoyed a totally free year of the Apple service and now it's time to consider whether or not the monthly payment of € 4,99 per month is worth it.
In this we do not want to influence anyone, everyone is free to do what they want and think as they want but it seems that the premieres do not stop at this service that started with little content but little by little keeps adding more and more series, movies, documentaries, etc..
We hope you are enjoying your free access to Apple TV +. Starting on July 27, your subscription will automatically renew for € 4,99 / month.
Apple TV + is the platform with the highest rated original content of all streaming services *. New episodes of these award-winning series are just around the corner:
- Ted lasso: Critics Choice Winning Comedy Starring Jason Sudeikis - season two premieres on july 23.
- The Morning Show: Emmy®-winning drama starring Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon - the second season premieres on September 17.
- See: a dystopian drama starring Jason Momoa - season two premieres on august 27.
- Truth Be Told: NAACP® Image Award Winning Series Starring Octavia Spencer and Kate Hudson - season two premieres on august 20.
- Snoopy show: new adventures with the most iconic dog in the world - new episodes arrive july 9.
In addition, soon you will be able to enjoy new content, from dramas, comedies and children's programs to some of the best streaming movies:
- Mr corman: starring Emmy® winner Joseph Gordon-Levitt - the series premieres on August 6.
- Foundation: based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov - the series premieres on September 24.
- The problem with Jon Stewart: the long-awaited return to television of this star of the night - COMING SOON.
- The Shrink Next Door: starring Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd -The series premieres on November 12.
- Greyhound: Enemies Under the Sea: Academy Award-nominated film starring Tom Hanks - now streaming.
Enjoy all this content in the Apple TV app, available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV 4K and HD, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast with Google TV, and also on smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Android and Vizio, on PlayStation®, Xbox and at tv.apple.com. Apple TV + is ad-free and the subscription can be shared among 6 family members.
To avoid the charge, you must cancel at least one day before each renewal date. For more information or to cancel, check your subscription.Enjoy the content,
The Apple TV + team