There are only four days left for the Apple Watch disembark in Spain and that is why we want to dedicate an article on our blog that shows you the steps you have to follow in order to download applications and later install them on your watch. In the case of the iPhone or iPad, we have an application called App Store in which we can find the applications and install them if more problems.
However, the Apple Watch does not work in the same way and you need the iPhone to be able to download the applications and to install them. We have to download the Apple Watch applications through the app that we have in our iPhone and that came from the launch of iOS 8.3, the Apple Watch app. This application is where we have to enter from the moment we want to start using our watch, since it is in charge of linking it with our iPhone.
It is about time that you know very well how the process of downloading applications and installing them on your Apple Watch is. This Friday will be one of those days where thousands of users will have their smart watch and start using it. To do this, they have to be clear about the steps they have to follow in order to have their watches ready as quickly as possible. Let's start this tutorial by explaining what you must do to be able to download applications from the App Store.
How to download apps from Apple Watch
- The first thing you have to do is open the application Apple Watch on your iPhone.
- Now you must click on the category "App Store".
- Find the application you want from the more than 6000 that are already available. Keep in mind that you can search for applications by clicking on "Search" or on "Explore" or "Featured" if we want to discover new apps.
- To download the application click on "Get" or "Buy" if it is paid.
Once the applications are downloaded to our iPhone, we will have to install them on the Apple Watch. For now, Apple's smartwatch applications depend on their counterparts for the iPhone, that is, if you download the Telegram application for Apple Watch, the Telegram app for iPhone will automatically be downloaded since it is where all the work is done and the Apple Watch app simply takes care of displaying the results. As of autumn when watchOS 2 is released there will already be native applications and things will change.
How to install apps on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Click on the category "My watch".
- In the list of applications that we get we will have to look for the one we want to install on the Apple Watch, click on it and click on install.
- Then activate the option "Show app on Apple Watch".
- The application will automatically sync with our watch and the applications will appear on the Apple Watch.