Logic Pro X has been updated to version 10.0.7 with support for 24 threads in the 12 cores more powerful model in terms of CPU of the Mac Pro. In addition there are other bug fixes and application improvements that are also included in the update, such as fixes to reinforce issues in the sequencer when using the low latency mode and implementing alignment guides, on the other hand, several bugs have been resolved in relation to the import and export of XML.
As for improvements, now you can copy automation data and paste it anywhere Using the Marquee tool, MIDI device volume and pan controls can now be configured to control the instrument module instead of using the instrument channel where it was recorded. Now also the volume, pan and effects can be inserted into the automatic track just in the position where the playhead is.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic to date. The modern interface integrates sophisticated new tools that allow you to perform composition, editing and mixing tasks in a professional way; In addition, its design is aimed at obtaining creative results quickly and offering more power when necessary. Logic Pro X includes a large collection of instruments, effects, and loops - a complete toolkit for creating amazing-sounding music.
If we go into detail about what this version offers again,
- Enables 24 threads to run on 12-core Mac Pro models.
- Now the volume, pan, and send values for all selected tracks can be inserted at the playhead position.
- Enabling low latency mode no longer causes timing problems in Drummer, Ultrabeat, Native Instruments Machine, and other modules with built-in step sequencers.
- Automation can now be copied and pasted to any location using the Marquee tool.
- An option has been added that allows you to control the instrument module instead of the channel with MIDI volume and pan data.
- Fixed various snapping options and alignment guide issues.
- Various enhancements have been made to XML import and export with Final Cut Pro X.
- Several accessibility improvements have been included.