We now have a new Mac software update available for update. Is about macOS Big Sur 11.4, the fourth major update to macOS Big Sur, since it came out in November last year.
It just happened a month since the latest version of macOS, but that doesn't mean it's not important. Especially at the level of significant internal corrections, and security. Let's see what news that users can appreciate it offers us.
Just released on Apple macOS Big Sur 11.4 servers, the fourth update important of the macOS Big Sur operating system since it was launched in November 2020. macOS Big Sur comes a month after the launch of macOS Big Sur 11.3, an update that added optimizations for the new M1 processor, integration with the new AirTags and a few more things .
As usual, the new macOS Big Sur 11.4 update can be downloaded for free on all eligible Macs using the "Software Update" section of "System Preferences."
macOS Big Sur 11.4 sets the stage for two upcoming features of Apple Music: Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos and Lossless Audio, both available on Apple computers.
It also adds support for subscriptions to Apple podcasts and fixes a number of minor bugs, as described in Apple's release notes:
- Bookmarks in Safari can be reordered or moved to a folder that may appear hidden.
- Certain websites might not display properly after your Mac came back from sleep.
- Keywords could not be included when exporting a photo from the Photos application.
- The preview might stop responding when searching for PDF documents.
- The 16-inch MacBook could crash in the "Civilization VI" game.
From now on, Apple developers will focus on the next generation of macOS, macOS 12, which is expected to be unveiled at the Worldwide Developers Conference starting June 7.