Currently we use a large number of electronic devices, it would be difficult to establish which is the most important and which makes our lives easier, although without a doubt the iPhone takes on a special role. A all these devices we enter a password to keep all our data and information safe from other people, in case of loss or theft of our iPhone.
But what happens then when we can't remember any of these passwords? Does this mean we have to throw away the device? The truth is that there are several simple ways to solve this problem. In this article We will tell you everything you need to know about how to unlock a locked iPhone without the password.
Table of Contents
Can you unlock a locked iPhone without a password?
The answer is yes, but it is very important that you know that implementing any method that we will talk about you will lose all the information that your phone contains. For this reason, we recommend that you regularly make backup copies of your iPhone, so that in cases like this you can preserve important data and information for your life, work or studies.
How can you unlock a locked iPhone?
We will talk about 4 different methods or ways to do it, it will be very simple
Unlock a locked iPhone using an iPhone unlocker
To use this method we recommend EasyUs MobiUnlock. You don't have to be an expert or need help from one to use this unlocking software, you just need to follow a few easy steps to do it. It is very instinctive and automatic.
This method thanks to its characteristics is the most recommended on our list.
It will be useful not only in case you forget your iPhone access password, but in other cases such as:
- Factory reset an iPad, without having the access code.
- Disable passcode to an iPhone.
- Delete data and information from your iPhone.
- Solve an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
Use recovery mode to access locked iPhone
If you forgot your iPhone passcode, Apple also offers you official ways to solve your problem. One of these is Put your iPhone in recovery mode, which you can also use in case you want to fix a disabled iPhone.
Access the Apple official page and follow the steps that they offer you there. It's a pretty simple process it will only take a few minutes and then you can use your iPhone normally again.
Unlock a locked iPhone using Find My iPhone
This function has been incorporated into practically all the devices of the technology company Apple. It allows its owners to delete all the information on their iPhone (or any other iOS device) in case of loss or theft.
For this, it is essential that you have previously activated the Find mode on your iPhone, that you remember the Apple ID linked to your iPhone and of course have an Internet connection.
If you are interested in knowing more about this method, here we offer you all the information you need.
Unlock a locked iPhone using Siri
This method it's a bit limited, since it can only be used by you if you have an iPhone with operating system from IOS 8.0 to IOS 13. The advantage is that you do not need the Apple ID or a computer for it.
Follow these simple steps to complete the procedure:
- Press for a moment start button on your iPhone to activate Siri.
- Ask What time is it right now?, to this question Siri will show you the time of the geographical area where you are.
- Click on the clock icon to be shown.
- You will be shown the world clock, you must click on the plus sign in the upper right corner of your iPhone.
- A search box will appear before you, in it enter any character you want and then press on
- Select all.
- Choose option share to continue the process.
- Select the application iMessage.
- Scribe any message and press enter
- You need to wait a few minutes and then press the home button and your iPhone will be unlocked.
So far we have made a list of the simplest and most effective ways to unlock a locked iPhone without using the passcode. We hope they will help you resolve your situation. If he knows other ways, we would appreciate it if you could tell us about them.