Mac computers are one of the best options as personal computers, especially if we take into account devices like the MacBook Air which offer us great features for any average user who needs a laptop: great hardware features along with a great design (one of the thinnest laptops on the market).
Of course, we also have to take into account that Mac's are an excellent professional tool and it is quite common that we find this type of device in completely professional environments. Reliability and power is something that makes many of these professionals opt for the devices of the apple brand. Today we bring you a tool focused on the audiovisual world, specifically a plugin for any audiovisual editing and post-production program. We talk about Magic Bullet Suite, a plugin suite that has just been updated with important new features.
If you are familiar with the audiovisual world you will know that the company Red Giant is one of the most important companies that develops tools focused on the final treatment of your videos. Magic Bullet Suite contains the tools (plugins) that will provide professional finishes to your audiovisual projects. As you can see in the video, the power of each of the tools that comprise this Red Giant suite is quite interesting ... Magic Bullet Suite you will meet:
• Magic Bullet Looks 3 (one of the best color correcting apps of your videos, it also includes endless presets that will facilitate your work).
• Magic Bullet Colorist 3 (a color correction plugin that you can use directly from your editing or post-production program).
• Maguc Bullet Movies 1 (apply a cinematic look to your audiovisual project).
• Magic Bullet Mojo 2 (work on specific colors like the skin of your characters).
• Magic Bullet Cosmo 2 (make a digital makeup easily).
<br>• Denoiser 2 (eliminate noise of your video).
<br>• Lut buddy (any LUT applies for your camera).
Of course, as it is a high-quality tool, you will have to make a certain "investment" in it ... academic license you can get it for $ 99 (like the update), although if you want a standard license you will have to pay $ 799. I advise you download the trial version (from the Red Giant website) and use it in any editing or post-production program you have (FCPX, Adobe Premiere, Avid, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photosop…).